Non Surgical Facelift
ÉLÉVATIONE’s CACI procedure is the ultimate non-surgical facelift and recently voted as the UK’s most effective anti-aging treatment. This award-winning technology is a non-invasive beautification method with 20+ years of medical research behind it. CACI is based on micro-electric currents stimulating the facial muscles, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles while toning and firming the skin.
How does CACI work and how does it improve the skin?
Ageing causes collagen production to slow down, which makes the skin less elastic and making wrinkles more frequent. CACI consist of a session of very gentle electrical impulses stimulating the facial tissues, blood vessels, pores and muscles.
The benefits of ÉLÉVATIONE’s CACI non-surgical facelift are many:
- * It increases elastin production by up to *73% – the skin will look younger, tighter and brighter
- * It increase blood circulation by up to *35% – the cells will be more nourished so the face will look healthier
- * It increases collagen production by up to *60% – the face will glow, look fresher and more relaxed
- * It boosts cell renewal by *30 to *40%
- * It reduces acne and blemishes – the facial cells regenerate faster, eliminating imperfections and smoothening your skin
- * It shapes the jaw line – lifting it up and making it look tighter and firmer
One CACI treatment lasts about 1 hour, with no recovery time needed. The treatment is completely painless and non-invasive. For best results, ÉLÉVATIONE recommends a series of up to *12-15 treatments, grouped into *bi-weekly sessions. This should be followed by *monthly sessions to maintain the results.