Elevatione’s Hydrafacial treatment is a simple, non-invasive and very effective anti-aging procedure that rejuvenates and greatly improves the skin’s look.
What is a Hydrafacial treatment and how does it make the skin look better?
A Hydrafacial session is multi-step. An Elevatione specialist will first exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells, toxins and dirt from the surface. Then they will perform a very mild acid peeling with glycol acids, avoiding the skin from scaling. They will then activate the Vortex-Fusion serum device, which uses a state-of-the-art, patented technology to clean out of the pores via suction. To complete the procedure, the device delivers a serum containing the most desirable nutrients (hyaluronic acid, collagen, peptides, antioxidants) directly into the skin, rejuvenating and nourishing it.
The main benefits of a Hydrafacial will be:
- * Less wrinkles and fine lines – the skin become plumper, fuller and more radiant
- * A better complexion – the skin is now free from dirt, toxins and fine particles, which makes the face glow brighter
- * Cleaner skin – all the debris from the pores is decreased, leaving the skin looking clear
- * Smoother skin – without impurities, the skin will feel and look noticeably smoother
- * A younger look – with more collagen and hyaluronic acid in skin, the face will look tighter and toned
One Hydrafacial session usually lasts 30 to 45 minutes. There are no counter effects or recovery time and the treatment is completely painless. The effect of one treatment can last up to a few weeks, depending on the *skin condition. For best results , ÉLÉVATIONE recommends a series of treatments every *two weeks.