ÉLÉVATIONE’s HIFU Ultherapy is an FDA-approved, non surgical procedure which brings massive anti-aging benefits to skin. Ultherapy tightens, lifts and rejuvenates your face while strengthening the skin tone.
So how does ÉLÉVATIONE’s Ultherapy work and why does it make the skin better?
An ÉLÉVATIONE specialist will first exfoliate and massage the skin thoroughly. HIFU directly delivers heat energy to subcutaneous tissue (SMAS layer) that can stimulate and renew the collagen cells and consequently improve the skin texture and reduce sagging skin. HIFU focuses ultrasound to produce 68-72C heat. This heat penetrates into the deep skin directly and shrinks the collagen and fibroblasts immediately. The energy will stimulate the recombination and regrowth of collagen continuously. The results will appear progressively within *1-6 months and last for *3-5 years. Ultherapy is better than laser treatments, which can’t penetrate below the skin surface. In addition, it offers similar results to surgery but without the disadvantages.
The benefits of ÉLÉVATIONE’s HIFU Ultherapy are many:
- * It decreases facial sagging – will get a “facelift” as the skin becomes more firm
- * It decreases wrinkles and blemishes – the skin will tighten and look more toned
- * It shapes your neck – it will tighten the skin and make it look younger and fuller
- * It increases cellular regeneration – the face will look more hydrated and smoother
- * It increases lymphatic drainage – the face will become thinner and less puffy
- * It reduces dark circles – skin under the eyes will look lighter and brighter
- * It cleans the skin – The pores will be purified from toxins and bacteria
ÉLÉVATIONE’s Ultherapy is painless, has no recovery time and no side effects. One Ultherapy session lasts approximately 30 minutes. For best results, ÉLÉVATIONE recommends up to *3 treatments depending on the age, skin type and condition.